OARnet's co-location service provides you with cost-effective, worry-free space, with connections back to your organization via OARnet's high-speed network.
If you are in need of more cabinet space, co-location is a flexible, affordable way to expand computing power without expensive physical facility upgrades.
Benefits of Co-location
- Reduces operating costs by sharing power and mechanical systems infrastructures.
- Reduces cost to back-haul network traffic.
- Increases availability of the customer's internal network, as traffic is outsourced.
- Improves overall network performance, redundancy and security.
- Eliminates need for expensive physical plant upgrades at your location.
OARnet co-location services include:
- Secure server space connected to Wright State University, Dayton
- Technical support
- Fire detection and extinguishing devices
- Internet connection – 10/100baseT Ethernet
- Multiple connection feeds
- 20 amps of AC power, which can scale up as needed
- IP addresses (16 are included, if required)
- Primary and secondary DNS for one registered domain name
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Standard HP 19" 42U cabinet
- Controlled environmentals
- 24-hour keycard access
For more information or to request a quote, contact your client relationship representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.