OARnet's co-location service provides cost-effective, worry-free space, with connections back to your organization via OARnet's high-speed network. Co-location is a flexible, affordable way to expand computing resources without expensive local facility upgrades.
Benefits of Co-location
- Reduces operating costs by sharing power and mechanical systems infrastructures.
- Reduces cost to back-haul network traffic.
- Can improve overall network performance, resiliency and security.
- Can eliminate the need for expensive physical plant upgrades .
- Secure server space
- Technical support
- Fire detection and extinguishing devices
- High-speed internet connectivity
- Redundant connectivity
- OARnet-provided IPv4/IPv6 addressing
- Primary and secondary DNS
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Controlled environmentals
- 24-hour keycard access
- AC power included
- Rack space included
For more information or to request a quote, contact your client relationship representative or email email@example.com.