OARnet offers a full suite of optical transport options, including managed outside plant dark fiber DWDM-based, wave services and TDM-based circuits.
OARnet maintains trained staff, advanced characterization and troubleshooting equipment used for designing and maintaining outside plant fiber.
- Dedicated optical transport to the OARnet optical or MPLS backbone
- Options for advanced high speed connections
- Predictable upgrade path for future networking technologies
- 24x7 network monitoring
- Manages break fixes and initiates repair work with providers
- The ability to leverage OARnet partnerships to identify the optimal fiber providers across the state
- Trained staff and advanced characterization and troubleshooting equipment used for designing and maintaining outside plant fiber
• Education Services P-20, Education-related Healthcare and Research
• State & Local Government, Government-related Healthcare and Research