During a crisis, your Web site becomes a nexus for information. With OARnet's Emergency Web Hosting Service, you will always have a Web site available, even if your network is adversely affected by fire, weather or construction mishaps, or your campus server goes down from sharp increases in traffic.
- You control the content by preparing a "standby" web page with vital information for your audience during an emergency.
- With Emergency Web Hosting, you will have confidence that faculty, students or employees can obtain details that could ensure their safety.
- Others – from parents to business partners – can be directed to the best place for more information.
- When activated, OARnet's network level redirection is near instantaneous.
- A dedicated web server with your organization's standby webpage to host the 24x7 service.
- One gigabyte of server storage per agreement.
- Direct, secure and encrypted access to upload messages to the OARnet server.
• Education Services P-20, Education-related Healthcare and Research
• State & Local Government, Government-related Healthcare and Research