InCommon, operated by Internet2, allows researchers, students, faculty and staff to use university credentials to access online resources from other member institutions and third-party providers. The result is a privacy-protecting method for providing individuals with single sign-on access to authorized or licensed online resources.
- Single sign-on capabilities preserve privacy while also saving time.
- Connects users to applications both within and between organizations
- A specific version of the InCommon Participation Agreement for use by all public institutions of higher education in Ohio
- Services to assist member institutions with the adoption of InCommon
• Education Services P-20, Education-related Healthcare and Research
• State & Local Government, Government-related Healthcare and Research