Ohio degree-granting higher education institutions that are recognized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education can become members of the OARnet network. All Ohio academic institutions are encouraged to participate, and other Ohio organizations are encouraged to participate in connection with their research and their academic endeavors.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to one of the most advanced high-speed research and education networks in the country
- Intra-Ohio collaborations with peer Ohio universities and colleges, K-12 schools and economic development centers
- Unparalleled 24/7 customer and technical support
- Access to national Internet2 network
- Participation on OARnet's committees and technical forums
- Redundant network architecture
- Domain Name Service
- Engineering consulting services available on a case-by-case, short-term basis
In addition to Internet access, OARnet offers a growing list of services that are offered to member institutions. Based on member feedback and current technology trends, these services are geared to the needs of your organization.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.